
Tonight I created my flickr account. I learned how to upload images to my flickr account and also how I can find great pictures on other individuals flickr accounts. We also reviewed a site that allows you to do creative things with your pictures (cards, comic captions, etc.) I also added my flickr and the image generator site to my del.icio.us account. This will allow me to access these any time. One great site for image generation is http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/ this site allows students to make trading cards. This could be used for landforms or simple machines, just to name a couple of easy applications. This allows students to find a picture and give a definition of some important features. Students could share and collect the cards. Great way for students to take ownership of terms or concepts. This site also allows students to make jigsaw puzzles, dice and other neat items.
1 comment:
Wow! You were busy tonight. Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful sites that you found. I really like the ideas you shared for incorporating these tools into your curriculum.
Post a Comment